Summer is just around the corner and currently I am searching for some pieces for my holiday wardrobe!
Here are some pieces I have found:
- Marysia Antibes Bikini: I love a good strapless bikini because it gives you flattering tan lines
- Lily & Bean Straw bag: A must have item because it is super easy to clean when you get sand on it and it can carry your wet towels and bikinis!
- Zara tulle dress: I love this piece to wear over a swimsuit with a black waist belt to cinch the waist for an extra chic look.
- Self Portrait dress: There is always an occasion to wear a pretty dress in summer and my go to label, Self Portrait, does not disappoint! From his classic Azaelas to the current seasons prints- any girl will be spoilt for choices!
- Aquazzura sandals: You can never go wrong with a simple pair of plain sandals. I got them in gold last summer and I love it so much that this season I got them in white!
- Myra swimsuit: A classic black swimsuit that is a summer staple. I love this piece because of the high cut that perfectly accentuates one’s figure and elongates the legs! Made for all the petite ladies out there like me!!
- Sunnies: I am in love with these square frames!
- AWAY Luggage: No holiday is possible without a stylish luggage! I love this rose gold edition exclusive to Net-A-Porter Wishing you an ever so stylish summer 2019!