With so many different types and options available sometimes finding the best beauty tools is like trying to find a needle in the haystack! Here is a list of my favourite beauty tools available on the market!
- FOREO LUNA mini 2: This is a waterproof cleansing device for all skin types that deeply yet gently cleanses for healthier, radiant, more youthful-looking skin.
2.Charlotte Tilbury Contour brush: The tapered tip of the brush is perfect for defining cheekbones or highlighting the bow of your lip. I like them because they seem to go into the hollows of my cheeks!
3. BeautyBlender:These sponges are the secret to the kind of flawless skin seen on
celerities! The trick is to wet them in warm water,squeeze out excess water, then
work the foundation or concealer into the skin with a pressing motion to achieve a smooth, dewy glow.
4. Tweezerman Facial Hair Remover: I swear by this tool! DIY threading has never been so easy. This highly efficient tool offers precise, smooth hair removal and less pain to traditional threading.It swiftly plucks away unwanted hairs on neck, chin, cheeks and upper lip. Best beauty buy ever!
5. Eyeko Eyelash curler: I really like these curlers as they provide the perfect amount of pressure and control – ensuring optimum lift and curl of my lashes. Best of all, they do not seem to pinch or crimp your lashes. It is recommended that you change your eyelash curlers every 6 months to achieve the best results!
6. The Marc Jacobs Angled Blush Brush: This expertly angled, natural hair brush delivers a contoured application of Blush with minimal effort. I love the fact that is just fits right on my face.